Wednesday, December 2, 2015

                          CANADA
Image result for canada    When I grow up I want to live in Canada because it seems like a very calmed place and they say that the maple syrup is very tasty. Another reason why I would like to move there because a lot of people say that the residents are very nice and another reason y would go because it snows there. Another reason is because Canada has over 3,000 lakes which would give me lots of opportunities to go camping with friends. Another reason why I would go there is because the most popular sport is hockey and I would like to play it. Since i was a little kid i always wanted to move their because i always saw the commercials on my television of how great Canada was and i think that is why i want to move their if i ever get the Opportunity to live their i would take that chance. Image result for canada's mountainsImage result for canadian syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment